We are a rapidly growing global company seeking a passionate, customer-focused and collaborative individual to join our UK operation as our Technical Customer Support Assistant.
Our product is a consultative and sophisticated technology solution within the job board industry. As the first point of contact with new clients, you will be an ambassador for our brand.
You will need to be confident in delivering technical assistance to our clients along with implementing our technology. You will be dealing with all levels of seniority in our client’s organizations, by telephone, email and instant messaging to support our Account Managers.
We are seeking someone who is motivated, has excellent organization skills and who will take ownership of their tasks and priorities. Full product training will be provided, along with training to use our custom software packages. Our supportive close-knit team will help you succeed, and ensure you laugh along the way. Industry experience would be nice, but it is not essential.
We will consider full time and part time applicants.
- Assist with general queries in relation to our product from both a commercial and technical perspective via phone/email/instant messaging.
- Administration support for the Sales Account Manager and Customer Support Manager
- Liaise with clients and software providers to administer and integrate our products.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing any technical issues.
- Carry out quality checks
What you should have?
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, balance workload and manage your time.
- IT knowledge – Microsoft Office and aptitude and general interest in technology
- Integrity, maturity and a team mentality.
- Positive attitude.
- Confidence speaking to customers on the telephone.
What will you get?
- An integral role in the UK Team
- Excellent personal development opportunities
- An opportunity to work with highly motivated, successful and talented colleagues, in a relaxed accommodating environment
- Competitive salary
Jobg8 is headquartered in the United Kingdom, approximately 60 miles North East of London and have clients throughout North America, the UK, continental Europe and countries worldwide. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity here. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Salary Up to £19k depending on experience