Jobserve is currently looking for a part time Purchase Ledger Clerk and Administrator to join their busy team based in Tiptree. You will have purchase ledger experience and will ideally have a flexible and positive nature.
Daily tasks involve:
- Code and check invoices
- Check and reconcile customer statements
- Deal with purchase enquiries
- Purchase invoice payments
- Process staff expenses
- Purchase invoice processing
- Lunchtime reception cover
- Sales Ledger and credit control
- Assisting operations and additional reception cover
- General administration for Finance and Operations
Accuracy and attention to detail are key for this role (specifically with figures), along with the ability to work well within a team environment and a positive attitude. You will need to be IT literate with a good understanding of Word and Excel.
To apply please send CV along with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Salary: £10,721-£12,866 (Full time equivalent = £17,155)
Hours: 25-30 per week (Monday to Friday)