Are you passionate about working with and engaging young people aged eight to 18 to help them to achieve their full potential and improve their well-being?
Colchester United Community Foundation is a registered charity that provides high quality Sports and Education programmes to 9,000 children, young people and adults each week from across our communities. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and qualified individual to lead high quality delivery on our Premier League Kicks programme. You will need to be able to inspire young people and be passionate about supporting who are at risk of anti-social behaviour. This role requires evening work.
Premier League Kicks provides young people aged 8-18 years who are at risk of anti-social behaviour, youth violence and/or from high-need areas the chance to regularly engage in football, sport, mentoring and personal development opportunities.
Sessions in which we are looking to recruit staff for include:
- Tuesday (5pm-6pm) @ Colchester Academy School, Greenstead.
- Wednesday (5pm-6pm) @ Clacton Leisure Centre, Clacton-On-Sea.
- Thursday (6.30pm-7.30pm) @ Harwich and Dovercourt Lifestyle Bay, Harwich.
- Friday (8.00pm-9.00pm) @ Shrub End Community and Sports Centre, Shrub End.
We’re seeking staff to:
- Develop positive and effective relationships and partnerships with colleagues, participants, parents/guardians, and community partners.
- Deliver a high-quality provision within the Premier League Kicks programme syllabus.
- Support with the development and increased engagement on community projects and programmes.
- Collaborate with participants, colleagues, partners, and parents/guardians to maximise impact in helping participants realise and reach their potential.
- Evaluate the impact and success of delivery by collecting data (Where applicable), feedbacking case studies, and showcasing success.
All CUCF positions adhere to:
- Colchester United Community Foundation is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk. We expect all our staff and volunteers to fully support and promote this commitment.
- In line with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, Exceptions Order 1975, as this role involves working with vulnerable groups, Pre-Employment checks will include a satisfactorily completed Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We are dedicated to fostering a diverse and dynamic working environment by building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Health & Safety
- Fully endorse, demonstrate, and carry out the company’s health and safety policy.
- Comply with all company policies and statutory regulations.
- Have a full knowledge of procedures for evacuation regarding fire.
Please note that the job will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.