Colchester United Football Club are looking to recruit a Part Time Operations Assistant. He or she will be responsible for the safety and security of the JobServe Community Stadium, including its visitors and staff using function rooms outside normal working hours. There are other operational duties and checks that the successful candidate will be required to complete. There will also be a need to go on an emergency call out list for alarm activations and be willing if required, to work at other sites managed by CUFC.
Stadium Operations Manager
- Regular patrols of the stadium
- Maintain relevant paperwork
- Assist staff to deal with anti-social behaviour
- Deal with incidents that may take place whilst on shift
- Good customer care
- Good communication skills
- Smart appearance
- Work well in a team and as an individual
- Be willing to work flexible shift patterns, involving working out of office hours
Hours of work
The vacancies are for those over the age of 18 only and will be for one of 3 choices:-
- Fridays (5pm – 2am) – 9 hours each week.
- Saturday (6.30am – 5pm) and Sunday (8.30am – 5pm) shifts – 19 hours each week
- Hours as above in number 2 but alternating one weekend on and one weekend off – 19 hours every 2 weeks.