Colchester United Football Club – Part Time Academy GK Coach
Colchester United Football Club are seeking a part time goalkeeper academy coach to work within our exciting, progressive Cat 2 Academy. The role will develop players across the Foundation Phase (FP) Youth Development Phase (YDP) age groups, to ensure continual individual player development and ensure our coaching programme follows the Academy Performance Plan (APP).
- Delivery of high-level coaching sessions for FP & YDP GKs.
- Delivery of matchday duties for FP & YDP GKs.
- Assist on Individual Leaning Plans for the FP & YDP GKs.
- Input on MDT within the FP & YDP programme.
- Input on the retain and release process for FP & YDP GKs.
- Ensure PMA and other player records are kept up to date for FP & YDP GKs.
- UFEA B coaching award essential / ‘A’ Licence Desirable
- UEFA B GK Licence aware essential / ‘A’ Licence Desirable
- Advanced Youth Award Desirable
- First Aid for Sport
- DBS check
- Hard working
- Clean driving license
- Good communication skills
- Passion for working with young people
Salary: £30 per session. £40 per game.