Negotiator – New Partnerships Account Manager
Head of Sales
Jobg8 is entrepreneurial with a global brand predominantly working in the UK, US, Continental Europe and Australia. Founded in 2008, the business is well established, unique in its space and it works with many brands, probably including the website you used to search for this job. We are a high quality network of thousands of job boards, aggregators and affiliate sites.
All of our products and services are designed to support the online recruitment advertising industry and help connect job seekers to job advertisers by providing CPC (Cost per click) and CPA (Cost per Application) advertising.
We’re committed to growing our client base, meaning there’s an exciting opportunity to bring on board new partners who wish to monetise their job seeker traffic, we will nurture and support you to grow your portfolio.
The UK based team are an eclectic bunch and our sales and support team work closely. IT is based in house enabling us to be agile and develop the right products and services to continue our quality driven growth. We also have people in our offices in the US and Australia. We are a small team where your input can really have an impact.
The main focus of the role is to bring on clients who wish to monetize their job seeker traffic. It is essential that you are quality driven whilst also focusing on maximizing the profitability of the relationship for both parties. The recruitment market is short of job seekers and whatever traffic you can win for the network we can sell. Your initial focus will be UK, Germany, France and the Netherlands –other key areas of our focus are US & Australia. We have no geographic boundaries so the world really is your oyster.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Primarily calling established and brand new job boards and aggregators who work in the recruitment market, initially UK and Continental Europe.
- Introducing them to our products.
- The role will focus on building, managing and nurturing new partners so that they provide great value for money to our network partners.
- Business level English is essential, additionally, other European languages such as, but not limited to German, French, Dutch and Polish would be an asset but not essential
- At times you may be asked to represent Jobg8 by attending industry conferences to secure new business as well as meet with and nurture existing relationships
Skills and Qualifications
- Your background could be in the following, however other backgrounds will be considered, with the right skill set: Business Development, Buying, Procurement, New Business Sales
- Proven negotiation skills
- Confident working up to C-level.
- Happy to be proactively approaching organisations to buy products which they are not specifically advertising as their product offering
- English to Business Level
- Proficient IT skills: Typing, MS Office,
- Other languages
- An interest in technology and websites
- Recruitment knowledge
- Understanding of the Job Board industry
- A quality focused individual
- Confident and actively enjoys talking on the phone to new and existing businesses
- Can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Confidence and enthusiasm in talking to new/existing clients on the phone at all levels
Lists may not be exhaustive and other additional duties may be required for the role
Our HQ in the UK is set in the countryside and boasts free on-site parking. We are close to the village of Tiptree which has plenty of facilities including coffees shops, supermarkets and other local independent amenities.
OTE: £30k per annum