Great opportunity for a competent individual to join our maintenance team in a very varied environment.
The work will be spread across 7 sites all in the Tiptree, Maldon and Colchester area so the ideal candidate will have a full driving license as a company van will be available. The sites include office buildings, private residential, residential new build site and sports facilities.
The main duties involve:
- Assisting the trades across all sites (plasterers, carpenters, plumbers and electricians)
- Using machinery such as lawn mowers, rotovators and hedge trimmers
- Cleaning and maintaining vehicles
- Assisting the maintenance team when required; assembling sheds, internal/external painting, and other DIY tasks
- General gardening and maintenance of sites
The ideal candidate will have:
- A background in construction/caretaking/landscaping/maintenance or similar
- A willing attitude to get involved where needed
Salary and benefits
Up to £24,000 pa
40 hours per week, (usually 7.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday)