Great opportunity for a competent individual to join our maintenance team in a very varied environment.
This position will be based at our Colchester Stadium, with focus shared amongst our site in Shrub End and various private properties throughout Colchester.
We have other sites in Tiptree, Maldon and Great Totham. These sites include office buildings, private residential, residential new build site and sports facilities.
The main duties involve:
- Assisting the trades across all sites (plasterers, carpenters, plumbers and electricians)
- Using machinery such as lawn mowers, rotovators and hedge trimmers
- Cleaning and maintaining vehicles
- Assisting the maintenance team when required; assembling sheds, internal/external painting, and other DIY tasks
- General gardening and maintenance of sites
The ideal candidate will have:
- A background in construction/caretaking/landscaping/maintenance or similar
- A willing attitude to get involved where needed
- A full driving license as a company van will be available
Salary and benefits
Up to £24,000 pa
40 hours per week, (usually 7.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday)