Job description – Lead Academy Administrator
- To be accountable for the efficient and effective day to day Administration and Operations of the Academy Programme.
- To support the Club Secretary, Academy Manager and Heads of Department in the running of the Academy.
- Club Secretary
- Academy Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To support the functions of the Academy Manager, Heads of Department and the general operational delivery of the Academy programme.
- To support the Club Secretary with First Team administration as required.
- To assist with the maintenance of the Academy Performance Plan, Audit preparations, and the continual improvement of the Academy programme.
- To be responsible for all day to day administration and operations relating to the Under 18 and Under 23 age groups, including player registrations and fixture arrangements.
- To oversee and assist where necessary with the administration and operations for the Under 7 to Under 16 Academy programmes.
- Act as point of contact between the Club and Football’s governing bodies on all administrative matters and the rules and regulations relating to Youth Development, and ensure that the Club are compliant with regulations at all times.
- Communicate with staff, parents, and players regarding all operational information and any changes and amendments as necessary.
- Making all arrangements for home matches to include liaising with Leagues, opposition, Match Officials, catering staff, stewarding staff, and medical staff, and being present at matches to ensure paperwork is completed.Making all arrangements for away matches to include travel, accommodation and catering.
- Making all arrangements for meetings and events to include venue hire, catering arrangements, producing accompanying documentation, and attending these meetings as required.
- Communicating and co-ordinating internal meetings with all relevant personnel, and the taking and circulating of minutes as required.
- Ensuring that Academy records are kept up to date and accurate.
- Undertake CPD relevant to the role.
- Represent the Club at official meetings, seminars, matches and events as required.
- Oversee tours, tournaments and festivals.
- Being part of a team of Health and Safety Officers for the training ground.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Academy Manager or Club Secretary.
- Previous experience in an administration role is essential.
- A qualification in Administration is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work on multiple tasks at once.
- Flexibility for regular evening and weekend work.
- Discretion, confidentiality and a good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to develop documents from scratch and present them in a professional format.
- Confidence to present to others as some delivery may be required to staff and parents.
- Staff must be aware of all Academy policies/procedures and rules/regulations, including those related to Safeguarding and Equality.
£18,532.80 to £22,000 pa depending on experience