Colchester United Football Club is looking to recruit a kitchen porter to join our catering team at the JobServe Community Stadium for Conferences, Matchdays & Events
Whilst experience in catering is preferred, this is not essential as full training will be provided.
Shifts would be both days and evenings and would include weekends
A typical shift is 4-9 hours depending on the event and role.
- Upholding the clubs 5-star food hygiene rating by maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness.
- Washing up by hand or using an industrial dishwasher.
- General tasks such as sweeping and mopping floors, sanitising work areas, emptying and cleaning bins.
- Speed of service by ensuring the rapid turnaround of any crockery, cutlery or kitchen items.
- Working under direct supervision of a senior chef, undertaking basic food prep or assisting with an element of live service.
- A resilient, calm and confident approach to a fast-paced workplace.
- A strong work ethic with the motivation to complete tasks on time.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The commitment and enthusiasm to achieve results.
- A can-do positive attitude and be a team player
£8.00 - £10.50 per hour, dependant on age & experience.