Handy Person and Grounds Maintenance
Great opportunity for a competent individual to join our maintenance team on a full time basis.
The work will be spread across 6 sites all in the Tiptree and Colchester area so the ideal candidate will have a full driving license and own a vehicle. The sites include office buildings, private residential and sports facilities.
The main duties involve:
- Performing seasonal landscape work including pruning, clean-up, bulb planting, leaf removal, digging, and weeding flower beds and borders
- Using machinery such as lawn mowers, rotovators and hedge trimmers
- Maintaining high levels of presentation
- Cleaning and maintaining vehicles
- Assisting the maintenance team when required; assembling sheds, painting fencing, and other DIY tasks
- Clean up litter in planting beds
£17,500 to £18,532.80 pa depending on experience.
40 hours per week