We are looking for a General Kitchen Assistant to join our team at our Colchester United Training Ground who has a passion for food and quality service,
The training ground can be demanding but a very rewarding environment. Discretion is a must within the training facilities.
The role gets involved with all catering aspects at Florence Park and will work alongside our exciting catering team supporting with meal times and the role of kitchen porter.
Own transport would be advantageous due to location.
- Implementation of the company cleaning schedule
- Operation of kitchen machinery including commercial dishwasher
- Working to agreed hygiene standards as set out by the chef
- Serving behind the counter and assisting the chef when necessary with basic food preparation
- Ensuring the dining room is set up and ready for service to the company standard
- Ensuring the dining room is broken down at the end of service to the company standard
- Willing to learn.
- Assertive, calm & works well under pressure.
- Able to communicate at all levels.
- Self-starting, driven & ambitious.
- Creative in thinking and approach
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery.
- A “can-do” attitude
Hours of Work:
16 hours over a 4 day rota (Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri)