Colchester United Community Foundation are looking to recruit talented, qualified football coaches to work within our FA Female Emerging Talent Centre & Female Development Centre Programmes.
If you are a qualified Football Coach with experience and/or passion for the female game and developing female footballers, then this is an opportunity for you!
Colchester United Community Foundation is a registered charity that provides high quality Sports and Education programmes to 9,000 children, young people and adults each week from across our communities.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, ambitious football coach to join our progressive Community Coaching Team.
Candidates must hold:
- A minimum UEFA C License/FA Level 2 (Lead Role)
- A minimum FA Introduction to Coaching Qualification (Support Role)
- FA Safeguarding Children Certificate
- FA First Aid Certificate
Sessions in which we are looking to recruit coaching staff for include:
Monday (4.45-8pm) @ Shrub End Community & Sports Centre, Colchester, CO2 9BG
We’re seeking staff to:
- Develop positive and effective relationships and partnerships with colleagues, players, parents/guardians on and off the pitch.
- Deliver a high-quality coaching and education within our Girls Football programme.
- Support with the development and increased engagement of players towards individual and collective developmental targets within the female pathway.
- Collaborate with colleagues, players and parents/guardians to maximise impact in helping players realise and reach their potential.
- Evaluate development and the impact and coaching through Individual learning plans (ILP’s).
All CUCF positions adhere to:
- Colchester United Community Foundation is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk. We expect all our staff and volunteers to fully support and promote this commitment.
- In line with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, Exceptions Order 1975, as this role involves working with vulnerable groups, Pre-Employment checks will include a satisfactorily completed Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We are dedicated to fostering a diverse and dynamic working environment by building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Health & Safety
- Fully endorse, demonstrate, and carry out the company’s health and safety policy.
- Comply with all company policies and statutory regulations.
- Have a full knowledge of procedures for fire evacuation.
Please note that the job will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.