Colchester United Community Foundation (CUCF) is the official charity partner for Colchester United Football Club. We provide high quality sports and education programmes to 9000 children, young people and adults from across the region each week.
CUCF are looking to appoint an Education Administrator, this opportunity provides an organised and keen administrator to join a busy team. We are seeking an individual who can follow instruction and deliver daily tasks accurately, representing the Education team with a high standard of written communication. Attention to detail is key for success in this position. Through email, you will communicate with our partner schools to update them of staffing changes and answer daily queries. Internally, you will update delivery staff regarding rota and school timetable amendments. You will liaise with our Accounts team to answer invoicing queries and be responsible for accurate data input on a termly basis. Other ad hoc administration tasks will be assigned on a weekly basis.
Education is the largest department at CUCF and this appointment requires an individual who can work at speed and under pressure in an often busy environment. Offering flexibility, in return, we expect someone who will deliver with professionalism and adapt to the changing needs of the organisation.
Please download the Education Administrator
Position: Education Administrator
Location: Shrub End Community and Sport Centre, Boadicea Way, Colchester, C02 9BG
Reporting to: School’s Partnership Officer
Contract Type: Part time
Number of Hours: 16 hours per week (Hours flexible)
Salary: £19,500 - £22,000 (FTE and dependent on experience)
Benefits: As part of your involvement with Colchester United Community Foundation the following benefits are available to staff:
- Opportunities to progress within the organisations via increased responsibilities and promotions
- Opportunities to work match days for Colchester United Football Club
- resources and uniform
- Access to bespoke CPD from our partners including the Premier League, English Football League, The FA Professional Football
Association and other key partners:
- A pension scheme is available for eligible applicants
- Free car parking onsite
- Colchester United Community Foundation is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk. We expect all our staff and volunteers to fully support and promote this commitment.
- In line with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, Exceptions Order 1975, as this role involves working with vulnerable groups, Pre-Employment checks will include a satisfactorily completed Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We are dedicated to fostering a diverse and dynamic working environment by building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Health & Safety
- Fully endorse, demonstrate and carry out the company’s health and safety policy.
- Comply with all company policies and statutory regulations.
- Have a full knowledge of procedures for evacuation with regard to fire.
Closing date: Friday 26th May 2023 (Please note this may close earlier if a suitable candidate is found)
Interview date: From WC 3rd April 2023
Proposed start date: As soon as possible
Please note that the job will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.