Customer Support Assistant (admin)
Head of Sales
Jobg8 is entrepreneurial with a global brand predominantly working in the US, UK, Continental Europe and Australia. Founded in 2008, the business is well established, unique in its space and it works with many brands, high-likely including the website you used to search for this job. We are a high quality network of thousands of job boards, job aggregators and affiliate sites.
All of our products and services are designed to support the online recruitment advertising industry and help connect job seekers to job advertisers. All of our services are available is on a CPC (Cost per click) and CPA (Cost per Application) basis.
The UK based team are an eclectic bunch and our sales, IT and support team work closely. IT is based in house enabling us to be agile and develop the right products and services to continue our quality driven growth. We are a small team where your input can really have an impact.
As part of the Aspire Media Group who also own Colchester United FC and JobServe; we have the backing of this hugely successful group with years of experience in the online recruitment industry.
- Assist with incoming queries in relation to our services from both a commercial and technical perspective.
- Setting up jobs feeds to publish jobs in our network and to send our jobs to other partners.
- Perform quality checks and amend customers set up to optimise performance in line with commercial requirements and contacting customers to resolve issues discovered.
- Source new business leads for Account Managers to contact.
- Proactively recommend and where necessary implement ideas to improve to customer experience.
- Actively improve technical knowledge to reduce reliance on IT Development Team.
- Assisting all members if the Jobg8 team, when required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, balance workload and manage your time.
- IT knowledge – Microsoft Office, Typing (c. 40+ wpm)
- Confident using telephone, email and online video meeting software i.e.TEAMS/Zoom.
- Integrity, maturity and a team mentality.
- Positive attitude.
- Confidence communicating with customers on the telephone, video call and email.
- English to Business Level
- Other languages – especially German, Dutch, French
- An interest in technology and websites
- Recruitment Industry knowledge
- Understanding of the Job board industry
- A quality focused individual
- Can do attitude who likes assisting colleagues and customers
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Likes working in a busy office environment
Lists may not be exhaustive and other additional duties may be required for the role
Jobg8 is a unique business and therefore we do not expect anyone to have prior knowledge or the company’s workings. Therefore extensive training will be given.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to use the role as a stepping stone into our Account Management or IT Development Teams
8.30am – 5.30pm or 9am – 6pm
Our HQ is just outside the village of Tiptree. We have free parking. Chargeable (£) EV Point available. This role is 100% office based.
£22,000 - £24,000 + benefits (i.e. Annual Bonus & pension on successfully passing probation)