Colchester United Community Foundation (CUCF) is the official charity partner for Colchester United Football Club. We provide high quality sports and education programmes to 9,000 children, young people and adults from across the region each week.
Would you like to make a difference in your local community? Are you passionate about giving opportunities to people to positivity impact their lives?
CUCF are looking to appoint a Community Development Officer, this exciting opportunity provides a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join a progressive team.
We are seeking a driven, energetic and ambitious individual to plan and deliver a co-ordinated programme, in line with our charitable objectives and targets.
Position: Community Development Officer
Location: Shrub End Community and Sport Centre, Boadicea Way, Colchester, C02 9BG
Reporting to: Health & Inclusion Manager
Contract Type: Full time
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience)
Benefits: As part of your involvement with Colchester United Community Foundation the following benefits are available to staff:
- Company pool vehicle with fuel card
- Opportunities to work match days for Colchester United Football Club
- Access to bespoke CPD from our partners including the Premier League, English Football League, The FA Professional Football Association and other key partners
- A pension scheme is available for eligible applicants
- Free car parking onsite
- Discounts on courses and at the football club
Please download the job pack for the Community Development Officer here.
How to apply:
Please visit www.cu-fc.com to apply. Follow the link found under Jobs, Jobs at Colchester United.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please call 01206 755160 or email email@example.com FAO: Rick Goldsbrough.
- Closing date: Friday 26th May 2023 (Please note this may close earlier if suitable candidate is found)
- Interview date: From WC 30th May 2023
- Proposed start date: ASAP
Please download the Job Pack for the Community Development Officer here.