Colchester United’s Football in the Community (CUFITC) is the official charity partner for Colchester United Football Club. We provide high quality sports and education programmes to 8,500 children, young people and adults from across the region each week.
Would you like to make a difference in your local community? Are you passionate about giving opportunities to people to positivity impact their lives?
CUFITC are looking to appoint a Community Administrator to support our Sport & Education Team. This is an exciting opportunity which requires a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join our progressive Community Team. We are seeking a driven, energetic and ambitious individual to plan and deliver a co-ordinated programme, in line with our charitable objectives and targets.
As this position is a key appointment in our organisation, you will have the tenacity to achieve targets and the creativity to overcome obstacles. You will be a leader and have the ability to inspire and motivate people from all backgrounds and communities.
For more information, download the Job Pack for the Community Administrator here.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- To review existing admin systems within Sport & Education and adopt a pro-active approach to change ensuring we operate in the most efficient and cost effective manner
- Support the Sport & Education Development Officers and Co-ordinators with appropriate tasks linked to Partner School Bookings & Funded Programmes
- To implement administration systems that will assist in smooth running and development of our Sport & Education department
- Deal with incoming enquiries (by email, phone or post) on behalf of CUFITC
- To manage the website and booking engine on behalf CUFITC including the listing and booking of Partner School provision, on boarding of new partners and any online courses delivered in schools
- To act as a the ‘Super User’ of Substance Views/Salesforce for ensuring data inputting is completed and reports and data is provided to relevant funders and partners
- Communicate regularly with schools regarding upcoming programmes, projects, initiatives and events
- Ensure information is advertised and updated on the organisation’s website and liaise with the PR team to make them aware of upcoming Sport & Education events and needs
- Support the Sport & Education Team with general admin duties
General Duties and Accountabilities
- To support CUFITC in their aims and objectives at all times
- To ensure compliance with all relevant Club policies, including health and safety policies
- To ensure compliance with all relevant legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements
- To build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally, maintaining a professional image at all times when representing CUFITC
- To keep confidential any information gained regarding the Charity, Club and its personnel
- To maintain a flexible approach to work at all times
- To undertake other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time
Hours: 17.5 per week
Salary: Full time equivalent £18,500 to 20,000 pa
Actual: £8,093.75 to £8,750 pa