Job Title: Commercial Matchday Assistant
Reporting to: Football Sales Executive
Location: JobServe Community Stadium, Colchester
Colchester United prides itself on providing all supporters with a first class match day experience and are looking to recruit enthusiastic, outgoing staff to be part of an already successful team.
Reporting to the Football Sales Executive, the main responsibilty will be working on matchday hospitality areas, assisting both home and away fans. The role involves being the first point of contact for match day hospitality guests and sponsors, checking tickets and assisting with customer enquiries and supporting the commercial department in the delivery of first class hospitality experiences.
The work can be challenging and the ability to be adaptable, think on your feet and communicate at a high level will be essential.
- A ‘team player’ with a positive, can do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Dedicated to offering first class service to all customers.
- Able to work under pressure in a short busy time.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Applicants must be over 16 years of age.
Hours of Work:
Home matchdays (usually Saturday daytime and Tuesday evenings). Will include some bank holidays.
£4.81 - £9.50 per hour dependant on age and experience.