Predominantly based at the JobServe Community Stadium and working closely with the Head and Sous chefs, the Chef de Partie will provide support to the catering team with preparation, presentation and serving of the food for all conference, events and football matches.
The successful candidate will have good, relevant experience in a professional kitchen environment and be looking to take the next steps in their catering career.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes to the highest standards.
- Effectively managing junior team members when required.
- Ensuring that kitchen operations adhere to the established high standards of food hygiene and following health & safety procedures.
- Ensuring stock rotation, stock ordering and deliveries are managed and checking and valuing stocks as required.
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins.
- Working with sales and catering teams to meet the various catering demands of the business.
- Flexibility within role and must be available to work scheduled hours, which will include weekends and evenings.
- Strong teamwork, communication and relevant experience of the kitchen environment.
- Dedicated to offering first class service.
- Strong time-management and able to work under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism.
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week
£17k – 19k dependent on experience