Working as part of the Colchester United catering team to deliver exceptional customer service to clients and fans for all match day and non-match day events. This will include working in either hospitality serving corporate guests to a high standard or working in the fast paced concourse, maximising sales and enhancing customer and fan experience.
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic and hardworking individual who enjoys working in a challenging and fast paced environment. The individual will have exceptional customer service skills, strong attention to detail and can work well both independently and as a team.
We want someone who can lead the way and become an example to others. At Colchester United you'll be given the platform to work in a vibrant, intelligent and challenging work environment with potential to develop and become the best at what you do.
- Experience of working in a catering environment
- Experience within the hospitality and events industry
- Stadium experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Customer focused
- Numeracy and logistical planning skills
- Able to prioritise
- Willing to train others
- Assertive, calm & works well under pressure
- Proactive and efficient
- Able to communicate at all level
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Flexible and a can-do attitude
Hours of work:
Full time - 40 per week
£13,500-£17,076.80 per annum