Role: Part Time Bar Staff
Location: Forrester Park and Maldon Stadium
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team at both Forrester Park Golf Club and Maldon and Tiptree Football Stadium to work predominantly behind the bars and ensurethat all of our clients and customers have an enjoyable and memorable experience.
A friendly and approachable nature is ideal with an eye for detail. You must be able to work using your own initiative as well as working within a team. We want to you to be as passionate about great service as we are.
If you enjoy working and interacting with people, then we want to hear from you.
- Have a good knowledge of beverages available on the bar
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere to all guests
- Ensure an exceptional standard of service to all customers
- Ability to deal with customer requests and queries efficiently
- Assist in keeping the bar and front of house area clean and tidy at all times
- Taking orders and serving drinks to customers
- Preparing drinks orders made by others member of the team
- Stock control and rotation throughout service
- Operating tills, cash handling and processing payments
- Restocking all the fridges at the end of the shift
- Ability to multitask and prioritise during busy periods
- Abide by and enforce all licensing laws
- Attend mandatory and other training as required
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a high level of confidence and dedication
- Perform well within a team, building and maintaining good relationships
- Have the ability to adapt to different working environments
- Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team work load
Experience of working behind a bar is desirable but not essential for this role.
£9.10 - £9.80 per hour, dependant on experience.