Jobg8 are recruiting for a Marketing Manager to build, lead and manage their marketing function. As the lead marketer, reporting to the Managing Director, you will have global operational responsibility to translate the strategy into an effective marketing plan. This is a key role within the business to drive lead generation through digital marketing and events, build advocacy across the existing client base, and growing the client base throughout the UK, US, Europe and Australia.
A natural coordinator, you’ll be hands-on and a multi-tasker managing a full portfolio of marketing activity including digital and traditional campaigns, as well as delivering the signature Jobg8 Summit events program. You’ll understand and know how to report ROI across all channels and work to a 90 day plan, which mirrors the commercial business on a global scale. You’ll be supported by an expert team, mentors and external resources.
- Communicate effectively with various internal stakeholders, external agencies, service providers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Create and develop core concepts into a comprehensive content strategy that helps to build brand awareness, increase the reach of the Jobg8 brand, keep clients informed and convert new business opportunities.
- Manage operations, and the team across production, campaigns and events to achieve quarterly goals, inline with the business strategy
- Develop and deliver activity that extends the brand awareness and services offered, as well as developing new go-to-market strategies for new products
- Track all marketing and sales data, presenting insight and recommendations to peers and senior leadership team.
This job would be perfect for you if you have the ambition to own and manage all of the above, and if you have had experience of the recruitment, job board or talent technology industry, as well as any exposure to the Paid Search / SEO / SEM / Digital Marketing sectors.
Jobg8 connects the world to jobs. We’re a global high tech, ambitious and innovative business that’s successfully grown year on year.
We serve millions of high quality jobs and pre-qualified applications to our global network of job board clients, every week. We’ve been the ultimate job board resource since 2008 – delivering jobs, driving traffic and applicants to our members job boards across the world.
As the world’s largest, independent network of job boards, our members benefit from:
- Extended reach and are able to fill more vacancies faster
- Report increased engagement of active candidates
- Being able to offer more relevant and new vacancies to job seekers
- Continuous access to new revenue streams so they can grow their businesses effectively
Salary Up to £40k depending on experience.