Colchester United Football Club – Academy Part Time Foundation Phase Coach
Colchester United Football Club are seeking a number of part time academy coaches to work within our exciting, progressive Cat 2 Academy. The role will develop players in the Foundation Phase (FP) age groups, to ensure continual individual player development and ensure our coaching programme follows the Academy Performance Plan (APP).
- Delivery of high-level coaching sessions for FP players.
- Delivery of matchday duties for FP matchdays.
- Assist on Individual Leaning Plans for the FP players.
- Input on MDT within the FP programme.
- Input on the retain and release process for FP players
- Ensure PMA and other player records are kept up to date for FP players.
- UFEA B coaching award Essential / ‘A’ Licence Desirable
- Advanced Youth Award
- FA Safeguarding
- DBS check
- Hard working
- Clean driving license
- Good communication skills
- Passion for working with young people
Salary: £30 per session. £40 per game.
All staff must be aware of all safeguarding and equity and diversity issues, along with all academy and club policies, rules and regulations. We are dedicated to fostering a diverse and dynamic working environment by building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.