Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join our team at Maldon Stadium. The role will involve varied shifts and is hands-on as part of a team. The successful candidate will be required to report to the Head Chef.
- To follow cleaning schedules for the kitchen area and ensure that the Company and Statutory regulations regarding health, safety and hygiene are complied with.
- To ensure that the Company's standards of cleanliness are achieved and maintained.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the stores and refrigerator areas.
- To ensure that foods and non-food products are correctly put away in rotation.
- To assist with basic food preparation as required.
- To always maintain a high standard of dress and behaviour.
- To ensure standards within the food delivery and preparation areas are maintained.
- Flexibility within the role is essential and must be available to work scheduled hours, including weekends and evenings.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills. .
- Dedicated to offering first class service.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative